Thursday, August 5, 2010

SMILING: Live with it

The last Smiling page I did for L'INCONNU ~

As for myself, I met with as much success as I could ever have wanted. In other words, I was enthusiastically belittled by every critic of the time. □ Claude Monet (1840–1926), French pioneer in impressionistic painting

Vegetarianism is harmless enough, though it is apt to fill a man with wind and self-righteousness. □ Sir Robert Hutchison (1871–1960), gastro-intestinal specialist, addressing the British Medical Association, Winnipeg, 1930


Internet wit
If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it will always be yours;
if it doesn't come back, it was never yours to begin with;
and if it just sits in your living room,
messes up your stuff, eats your food,
uses your telephone, takes your money
and doesn't appear to realize that you had set it free...
you either married it or gave birth to it.